Cheatcodes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BORDERLANDS?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
knux184
Level 1
Level 1
knux184

BORDERLANDS?! Empty
PostSubject: BORDERLANDS?!   BORDERLANDS?! EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:36 pm

So, I recently got an xbox 360 and the first game I got was Borderlands. It is freakin amazing. Does anyone want to play with me or discuss the game?
My gamertag is KNUXINATOR
Back to top Go down
nameless
Level 1
Level 1
nameless

BORDERLANDS?! Empty
PostSubject: Nice!   BORDERLANDS?! EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:16 pm

I've heard some pretty good things out of borderlands. My friend had it and he said he loved it Very Happy

I was going to buy it one day but then my dad said:
Why bother get a zombie game? Just get a Call of Duty game... so we ended up getting Modern Warfare 1 that day.... lol

Well actually this post is supposed to be in the chat...
Back to top Go down
https://cheatcodes.forumotion.com
nameless
Level 1
Level 1
nameless

BORDERLANDS?! Empty
PostSubject: Here's a cheat   BORDERLANDS?! EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Here's some cheats for the game:

Rider Sniper Rifle
In New Haven, when you reach the quest 'Another piece of the puzzle'. Don't do any objectives on the mission or it wont work. Just South of Dr. Ned, there is a little blue house that can only be opened when you get to this certain mission. The floor will go down (its an elevator. ) When you reach the bottom, there will be four to five psychos. Kill them and then go to the red gun crate. The rider gun will be there. Note: It doesn't have a scope, but it carries 20 rounds.

Easy Krom Kill
All you have to do is clear out the first three or four level rock platforms. After that, make sure you have a strong sniper rifle and hide behind a building to the right. This is also a glitch because krom can't shoot you but you can still take him down. Once him chair thingy blows up, go up there and put a hole in his hillbilly head!

An Easy Way Through Eridian Promotory
The Eridian promotory is probably the most annoying level in the game due to all of the enemies. An easy way to get through this level is to take cover whenever possible. As long as your not spotted the eridians and the lancers will just kill each other off, usually leaving one or two lances left. This makes your job a lot easier but be careful because the sera guardians will almost always spot you and warn the other gaurdians to attck you.

Easy Way To Kill A Sledge
(You need to have a super strong gun and you need to be a soldier. You also need to open the doors quickly and you need to put out the turret and then throw out all your grenades, then get back inside quickly. And keep on doing that till he dies.

Easy Way To Get Money
In New Haven there is a claptrap injured by the bouty board. Fix him and he will open a gate that has a weapon crate. Inside the second weapon crate is up the stairs as you come through the front gate of new heaven jump on the washing machine and jump on the roof it is behind the dish the third is on the left side as you come through the gate search the area for stairs follow the path that leads to the rail jump over it and you will find the third crate around the corner. Once you fine all three crates collect all weapons from the and exit it will save then go back into the game then sell them at the shop it is preferred you are a high level for high level guns.

Revolver Barrel
In the dahl headlands after you beat skagzilla you will have to search for revolver parts. The barrel was a little difficult to find but if you look at the cliff you will see a blown up vehicle and its in the cockpit. Also if you shoot skags in the mouth when open it does the most damage.

Killing Sledge
An easy way to kill Sledge is to:first open one of the 2 doors, then run to the inner door and open it (a video will come out)then as fast as you can get out , then from outside open the doors and from outside start shooting Sledge (the doors will close fast so hurry shooting him.)

Easy Kill
When you kill whit a car you don't get that much of experience. So weaken the enemy, the get out of the car and kill him yourself.

Bosses
After you face Bonehead you can keep going back there beating over and over again for his rare weapon and same for the rest of the bosses.

Back to top Go down
knux184
Level 1
Level 1
knux184

BORDERLANDS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BORDERLANDS?!   BORDERLANDS?! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:51 am

oops, I guess I put this in the wrong place Razz You can move it if you want, but thanks for the cheats :]
Back to top Go down
nameless
Level 1
Level 1
nameless

BORDERLANDS?! Empty
PostSubject: Oh yeah   BORDERLANDS?! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:05 am

knux184 wrote:
oops, I guess I put this in the wrong place Razz You can move it if you want, but thanks for the cheats :]

Well now since it has cheats on it, I can't move it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
knux184
Level 1
Level 1
knux184

BORDERLANDS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BORDERLANDS?!   BORDERLANDS?! EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:24 pm

ah ha, very sly mister nameless. very sly indeed.
Back to top Go down
nameless
Level 1
Level 1
nameless

BORDERLANDS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BORDERLANDS?!   BORDERLANDS?! EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:00 pm

knux184 wrote:
ah ha, very sly mister nameless. very sly indeed.

haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
knux184
Level 1
Level 1
knux184

BORDERLANDS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BORDERLANDS?!   BORDERLANDS?! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Hm... about killing krom. Well I didn't follow what that said (I play as mordecai so no turret) but I used a shotgun and killed him extremely easily. All I did was run in behind his turret and shoot him till I had to reload, he took me down, and I killed him in second wind. It only took about 6 or 8 shots. So if your not a soldier, do that.
P.S. you need a shotgun with an adequate amount of damage. I think mine is 96 x9 (badass I know)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BORDERLANDS?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BORDERLANDS?!   BORDERLANDS?! Empty

Back to top Go down

BORDERLANDS?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheatcodes :: Consoles :: Xbox 360-
Jump to: